RTP offers the most hardware configurations to meet your desired SIL level.
With our intuitive user interface, any redundant hardware configuration can be setup with only a few mouse clicks. Redundancy is transparent to the designer and end user.
RTP provides a three-year warranty that ensures unmatched security. RTP systems have passed rigorous Nuclear 1E-requirements and conform to the highest quality standards in the process control industry.
RTP NetSuite is provided as an unrestricted site license with free software upgrades for a one-time registration fee, and with no annual maintenance fees.
RTP Corp assists cost containment in a variety of ways:
- Hardware acquisition costs are contained through our highly efficient manufacturing process
- Software is sold as a one time site license with no limits on the number of installs, tags, applications, or controllers
- Ease of programming using the same IEC 61131 compliant tools
- Using RTP for your safety and plant control system means your engineering and maintenance staff need only learn one system, resulting in lower training costs.
- Each I/O chassis provides mounting space for up to 18 I/O cards based on Chassis Processor redundancy and power supply redundancy.
RTP 3000 TAS
The 3000 TAS is approved for SIL-1 to SIL-3 applications. It can be used as a stand-alone safety controller, as a distributed control system for critical applications, or both functions can be combined into a single 3000 controller. The 3000 TAS uses voting routines to ensure the process is protected and - equally important - the 99.9999% (6 NINES) availability insures that expensive downtime is eliminated. I/O redundancy can be achieved on a point-by-point basis. The integrity and availability of each input and output device can be configured as required by the application.
- TUV approved
- Is capable of both control and safety
- One 3000 TAS controller can be applied to control applications while an identical 3000 TAS controller is applied for safety applications
- Triplicate and dual redundant configurations provide a SIL-3 safety rating
- Simplex configuration provides a SIL-2 safety rating
- Controllers communicate over a common peer network to a common suite of host applications
- Redundant or triplicate controllers can be housed separately to ensure survivability in a catastrophe
- RTP NetSuite software operates with any 3000 TAS system and has fault-tolerant redundancy built in for every possible configuration. It can create and run the complex, high-speed algorithms for a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- Every element is designed for redundancy eliminating the cost and time required to modify the program.
- Downloading a control program automatically transfers the image to all redundant controllers, eliminating the requirements for multiple downloads and any possible associated error